Sunday, January 27, 2008

It never gets old....


So I've said this before and I'll say it again. The Skinny Burrito from Barberito's may just be the most delicious thing on the face of the planet. Unlike the one pictured here; the perfect arangement of flavor includes the chipotle tortilla, rice, black beans, chicken, lettuce cheese, chipotle rance sauce, and a squirt of lime juice on every bite. MHMM...




Obviously though there is a balance in the world as I am now paying the price for my decision. Oh well... I still think it was worth it.



So on a completely different note, I got elected to the churches missions committee today. I'm going to be in charge of local missions. It should not to heavy a commitment for me, but I really wanted to be involved in church leadership in a more official way. I think this is a good step for me. Rumor has it that my first really big assignment on the committee is going to be developing some sort of a Flash driven website that displays all the information on all the missionaries local, nation, and foreign that we support. It should be pretty cool if it works out the way I see it in my head. I'll give you updates on the process as they come.


Well.... That's my big day... I'll let you consider it for a while...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but I disagree with your perfect arrangement of flavor. I will agree with the chipotle tortilla, rice, chicken, cheese, and chipotle ranch sauce. However, you don't need beans or lettuce, and you need to add salsa, tomatoes, sour cream, and grilled onions. Yum!

Anyway, I just noticed that you changed the name of your blog. Nice.

Tori Clements said...

You like "the Steve"? :)

Tori Clements said...

Tanner. Seriously. Post again. This isn't xanga.

Talia said...

Ok...now I am really missing Barberitos!! Thanks, Tanner : ).